This week, we’re doing a spotlight on DXC Technology, a global information technology company, because DXC is a very proactive corporate citizen and continuously acts to better the world around it.
In its first year of operation in 2018, DXC Technology has adopted sustainable, forward-thinking business practices to drive positive social, economic and environmental outcomes.
DXC’s progress was announced in the 2018 Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability Report:
– Realized a 15 percent reduction in absolute greenhouse gas emissions and a nearly 12 percent reduction in absolute energy consumption globally.
– Opening new Digital Transformation Centers where employees develop skills in next-gen technologies and find new career opportunities.
– Helping people on the autism spectrum find rewarding work in cybersecurity, data science, software testing and other IT disciplines through the groundbreaking DXC Dandelion Program.
– Sponsoring DXC Codes to help 1,700 young people in 14 countries creatively apply science, technology, engineering and mathematics skills in solving complex technical challenges.
– Recognized as one of the top 20 companies in the 100 Best Corporate Citizens List for 2018 from Corporate Responsibility Magazine, the leading CR voice in the United States.
To read more, click here.