At Newday, we are excited about the upcoming launch of our mobile app.
As a registered financial advisor and asset manager, we hope to inspire young people to change the world from their pockets. There is no longer a trade-off between social good and achieving your financial goals.
In fact, you can start investing with Newday with as little as $5 and there is no fee for college students.
Investing in socially responsible and sustainable companies can drive positive change in the world. By informing users of corporate behavior, we can make an impact in the areas that you care about.
We adopt an active ownership model, which allows us to engage with companies as well as partner with nonprofits that focus on the themes of our portfolios.
We hope that you will help us achieve our goals such as gender equality in the workplace, the transition to clean energy, and the universal well-being of animals.
At launch, we will have have four portfolios ready for you to invest in:
- Global Impact — companies with core businesses addressing social and environmental challenges, in accord with United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Climate Action — companies operating at significantly reduced greenhouse gas emissions or developing technologies used to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Gender Equality — companies with employment policies offering similar benefits for family and caring responsibilities to women, men, non-binary, and transgender individuals
- Animal Welfare — companies considering animals’ well-being including adequate housing, nutrition, disease prevention and treatment, responsible care, and humane handling
Our work is only just getting started, as we continue to plan to create new portfolios for you to enjoy. But none of this will happen without your input.
We would like your help moving forward. Tell us what matters most to you, and we will make sure to prioritize these issues.
It is crucial for us to maintain a conversation with our users. Within the app, you can engage with others by commenting on, liking, and even sharing content that you find intriguing. We hope that these conversations will lead to the creation of future portfolio themes.
Future Sustainable Portfolios
Here are some of the ideas we have received so far:
- Ethnic & Racial Minority Portfolio
- Disability Portfolio
- Pride/LGBT Portfolio
- Immigrant Portfolio
- Poverty Portfolio
- Health and Wellness Portfolio
- Education Portfolio
- Future Technology Portfolio
- Sustainable Agriculture Portfolio
- Military and Veteran Portfolio (i.e. companies supporting military personnel and veterans)
We hope to continue to expand the range of important causes and make a difference in as many areas as we can.
With one portfolio at a time, we hope to make a lasting impact in the world. Learn more about our work at Newday, and sign up for early access of our app today.
Get informed, get involved, and get invested!
Carefully consider the Portfolios investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing. This and other information can be found at www.newdayinvesting.com or, if available, the fact sheet which may be obtained visiting the www.newdayinvesting.com and Newday Portfolio pages. Read carefully before investing.
Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
The strategies discussed are strictly for illustrative and educational purposes and are not a recommendation, offer or solicitation to buy or sell any securities or to adopt any investment strategy. There is no guarantee that any strategies discussed will be effective.
This document contains general information only and does not take into account an individual’s financial circumstances. An assessment should be made as to whether the information is appropriate in individual circumstances and consideration should be given to talking to a professional adviser before making an investment decision.